photo BRIDGET1_zps4a2c6c95.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridgetabout_zpsd48ac624.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget3_zps70b84994.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget4_zpsaa2828b6.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget5_zps96b613e6.png

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cautiously Excited

I am praying that tomorrow is (one of) the best Valentine's Day Steve and I will have together.  Valentine's Day was the first holiday we spent together as a couple and it has always meant a lot to me.  This year will be our fourth Valentine's together and I feel as nervous as I did on the first one but for a very different reason.  The nervousness this year doesn't come from butterflies in my stomach brought on by a guy I barely knew but from hoping that my second beta brings us good news. 

I haven't been able to get completely excited that we are pregnant yet....I would call it cautiously excited.  I keep waiting to wake up from this perfect dream.  I feel every single twinge in my lower abdomen and I've noticed that I'm constantly flexing my abs for no real reason.  I think Steve is sort of in shock too.  Every once in awhile we just look at each other and say "I can't believe it".  When does it really sink in? 

Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow, I hope tomorrow brings you great news and you have the best Valentine's day ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I hope you get the best Valentines Day ever so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope this is the best one ever for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear what your beta is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you, praying for a great beta!!! Happy V Day! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting!!! Happy Valentine's Day -- hoping this is one to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are actually more excited that you seem via your posting. But I understand putting up a front until you are further along. Happy Valentine's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO excited for you, hope it is an extra special Valentine's Day! Waiting to hear about your beta results!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!