A few of the bloggers I follow are doing weekly Wednesday weigh-ins. Well, after two months of not really caring what I eat or what I weigh, I figured it's probably a good time to start working out again and not stuffing my face whenever I feel like it. So....thanks for the inspiration girls and here goes nothing! My version is going to be a bit modified and I will be posting my progress on Mondays- I'm a begin the week with a weigh in kind of girl.
This all started with Josey and then Michele gave us an outline to follow.
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)
My main goal is to fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans. I have a bit of a jean obsession and I own a lot of jeans (expensive jeans) that I can't wear right now. I don't want to re-build my "collection" so that's goal number one.
Starting weight: 179
Last Week's Weight: N/ACurrent Weight: 179
Goal Weight (for now) : 163 (this was my weight when I started IVF)
Starting BMI: 24.3
Last Week's BMI: N/A
Current BMI: 24.3
Goal BMI: 22.1
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.
Progress on last week's activities: N/A
Activities for this coming week: Since I haven't done any kind of work out for 10 months or so, I figured I better start slow. My plan is to increase these as I re-gain my endurance and strength.
1. Work out on the tread mill or elliptical for 30 minutes, 3 times this week.
2. Drink 66oz of water a day. I found this calculator for how much water I need per day and it said 99.6oz- holy shit!
3. Portion control! I am so terrible with this. And eating all around healthier meals.
4. Do 25 push ups and 50 sit ups 3 days this week.
4. Dinner menu for the week:
I'm going to be getting a lot of my recipes from Skinny Taste.
Monday: Chicken breast, green beans and brown rice
Tuesday: Coconut Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Ground turkey tacos
Thursday: Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
Friday: Lasagna (at a friends house)
Saturday: Bunless turkey burgers, broccoli and brown rice
Wish me luck!