It's that time of week...TVT!
* Ok ladies- I am in need of recommendations for baby carriers. We have tried the baby bjorn- she doesn't like it and it's really hard to get on! Moby- I've tried it a few times and she squirms like she doesn't have enough room and ends up crying like she's in pain. Are there any other good carriers out there that you would recommend?
* Emily has gotten back to regular naps and sleeping periods at night. It seems like any time we take her out of the house to run errands or appointments she gets thrown off track and wants to stay awake for long periods of time. I think the excitement of Thanksgiving may have been part of the reason she didn't want to sleep.
* Still haven't started packing.....18 days until the big move! We have so much to get done in such a short amount of time, I'm trying not to panic.
* We had Emily's baptism last Sunday and it went really well. She looked so cute in her little gown and slept through most of it. Our families were there and it was great to see everyone!
* The past two nights we have given Emily a bottle of sensitive stomach formula instead of breast milk and she slept much longer and didn't cry! I'm trying to decide if I should switch to formula full time or just at night. She really loves nursing for comfort and I don't think I'm ready to give that up.