photo BRIDGET1_zps4a2c6c95.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridgetabout_zpsd48ac624.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget3_zps70b84994.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget4_zpsaa2828b6.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget5_zps96b613e6.png

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm still here!

Is it Thursday?  I honestly don't know what day or time it is since the move.

First off, I want to apologize for my lack of commenting, I've been reading all of your blogs on my phone and there has been some huge stuff happening in blog-land in the past week!  I am going to try to go back and catch up one of these days...

We made it to Pennsylvania! It took us two days to get here but we made it!  Emily did great in the car and our house is awesome (we saw it for the first time when we arrived on Tuesday).  A huge thanks to our parents for helping us load everything up and for getting everything ready for us to move right in- you guys are the best!  All of our new neighbors helped us unload the truck and we even got a homemade meal brought to us on our first night here.  What a great place to live!

We are slowly but surely getting everything unpacked and put away.  Our tree is up and our stockings are hung, we are so blessed this Christmas.



14 comments:

  1. Glad the move went well! I've missed ya!! Super cute stockings by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, moving is the worst, thank goodness it is almost over for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the move went well! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What part of PA are you guys in? (Not that I live there anymore, I'm in CO but lived in Easton, PA for a few years). And will wonders never cease?! I can finally comment on your blog. Haha =) Glad you guys made it okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the bravest woman I know if you bought a house before actually seeing it! I like the adventurous spirit!

    Sounds like your new neighbors are awesome. BTW, I gave you an award. It took me about 4 days to post and give the award, so if you have time, check it out, if not, I understand!

    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bought a house without seeing it?!?!?! What kind of craziness is that? Sounds like you ended up with a good place and neighborhood regardless though.

    Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yipppppeeee! you made it and miss emily enjoyed the ride!!! SOO excited you are there and settling in! I sent you an email about about Saturday- text me if you need anything we are headed into the burgh tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy tha your move went well! I love your tree! It is very pretty! Happy to hear everything is going well and it sounds like you will have a great holiday in your new home with your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love these pictures!!! So glad the move went well!!! Welcome to the East side!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad the move went so well. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got everything you need for a great holiday - a roof over your head, tree is up, stockings are hung and your little one is with you for her first Christmas. I wish you all the best and am so happy to have found you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm amazed that you have a tree up after just moving! Your new neighbors sound wonderful, I hope you really like it where you are now. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your neighbors sounds awesome! i'm glad y'all made it there safely and are getting settled in. merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!