In case you're new to it, TVT = Thought Vomit Thursday, a bullet point post for those of us who are brain dead by the time Thursday rolls around.
* Emily has both reflux and colic. Having just one of these awful conditions was not good enough for our little over achiever. Gripe water is our new best friend.
* My amazing husband let me sleep through the night last night (he is simply the best). I think he was tired of the emotional crying brought on by sleep deprivation....or, he just loves me.
* Steve, Emily and I are moving to PA in mid December! Steve's parents live there and Steve is going to be learning his dad's business so he can take over when his dad retires. Big changes are coming and we can't wait!
* I have recently found myself watching Judge Judy midday. Yes, you read that correctly. What is wrong with me?
* It is 6:00am. Pre-baby I would still be sleeping soundly. Post-baby I am sitting on my couch, pumping, typing this post with one hand, and watching my baby sleep in her swing. I wouldn't trade this for anything.
* TMI alert... I am sick. and. tired. of wearing pads. Seriously, when does the bleeding stop?
Love to you all, happy Thursday!