I started writing my TVT post and then I realized it's only Wednesday...geesh. I'm not turning back now so here's my TVT on Wednesday.
* You have to go check out MODG. This blog makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. I know you will too, so go check her out.
* I am very excited for Thanksgiving this year. I am thankful for so many things- most of all I am beyond grateful to have Emily here for her first Thanksgiving.
* We have 26 days until the move and I haven't packed one box or found a realtor to sell our house. Someone tell me how to find the time.
* I am going to attempt the moby wrap today. You all have convinced me I can do it. I have watched the video, read the manual, and Steve even practiced with a 2 liter of pop. Yes, he really did.
* Merchandise for babies with colic is the way to make money. Come to think of it, it's just like merchandise for IF sufferers. We will try anything, no matter how ridiculous or crazy it sounds. Because we just want it to stop.
That's all I have folks. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving!