photo BRIDGET1_zps4a2c6c95.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridgetabout_zpsd48ac624.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget3_zps70b84994.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget4_zpsaa2828b6.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget5_zps96b613e6.png

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello weekend, it's good to see you!

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here!

I've been so tired this week and can't seem to get a good nights sleep.  All part of being pregnant I'm sure...along with the hormones, going to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and feeling nauseous most of the day - I'm loving it!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.  We are heading up to a suburb of Chicago for my brother and his fiance's engagement party (they just got engaged last weekend in Florida ♥), driving back to get home in time for my 5:15 PIO shot (I can't wait for these to be over), and then out to dinner with a few friends for my birthday. 

Sunday I plan on doing nothing but sitting on the couch, cuddling up with Steve and the animals, and catching up on the DVR.

Happy weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! I hope you have a wonderful one and enjoy the time with Steve, your animals, your DVR, and not the least: your sweet baby! :) I love hearing about your experiences!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weekend and rest up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sunday plans sound fabulous! Those kind of days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun today and get much needed R&R tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful time and glad it truly is the best birthday ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, who doesn't love peeing every ten minutes! I hear that never gets better, but that the being tired does eventually improve!
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend!(well, except for the PIO shot) Hope you're able to get some good sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!