photo BRIDGET1_zps4a2c6c95.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridgetabout_zpsd48ac624.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget3_zps70b84994.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget4_zpsaa2828b6.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget5_zps96b613e6.png

Monday, October 3, 2011

Godparents

Steve and I have talked a lot about who should have this important role in our baby's life and we have chosen two very special people to us. Two people who have been here for us through all the good and bad times and supported us no matter what. 

My sister Niki will be baby girl's Godmother.  I've looked up to my sister since I can remember and we have always been close. She is my best friend and the person I call first when something big happens in my life.  I know she will be a wonderful Godmother to our daughter because she already cares so much about her.  She asks about every doctor visit and cheers right along with us with every week that goes by.





Baby girl's Godfather is one of Steve's best friends, Ralph.  Since Steve doesn't have any siblings, he chose someone who is like a brother to him.  He and Ralph met in college and have been close friends ever since. 

After Steve and I met, Ralph and his wife Melissa were two of the first people he introduced me to.  They were so welcoming and friendly and I quickly saw why Steve cares so much for them. Ralph is the kind of guy you can always depend on and would do anything for his friends. He is a genuinely good person and I am so happy he is a part of our lives.




We feel very lucky to know these two amazing people and we know that our baby girl will love them just as much as we do.  

We appreciate your friendship, support and love more than you will ever know! Thank you for agreeing to be our little girl's Godparents!

9 comments:

  1. Aww that's fantastic =) This baby girl will be very loved by so many people. Can't believe it's time for her arrival soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what lucky people! I know they will be honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that she will be loved by two wonderful people her parents admire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone...it's wonderful that your little girl is starting out her life so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! You have one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy to see that you and your new addition will be loved and supported like you deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound wonderful!!! Full term, woo hoo! Reading but have not been commenting like I would like too but I'm so excited and just waiting to hear about baby girl's arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing to have such great people in your lives! I am sure your little girl is just going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you have these two people so close to you guys to choose as your baby's godparents.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!