There isn't a lot going on right now and I feel pretty scatterbrained today so bullet points are the best I could do...
- I passed my glucose test!! Whew, what a relief!!
- I'm having a lot of pain in my hips/groin/pelvic area that makes it hard to walk, impossible to put my pants on while standing up, and has made sleeping very difficult. Anyone else experiencing this? Ouch.
- My Dr. prescribed a pair of compression stockings that have worked wonders on my swollen feet and ankles.
- Steve got me a pre-natal massage for tomorrow night (I have the best husband in the world!) it will be so nice to relax.
- I'm so excited for the shower my sister is throwing for me this weekend! I can't wait to see all of my family and friends and celebrate our baby girl. Steve's parents will be here, my best friend from college is going to be in town from Denmark, and some of my family from Chicago will be here too- so exciting!
That's all for now~ I hope you are all doing well!