Thursday, March 1, 2012
* Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday, my first birthday with Emily. Last year on my birthday was the first time we saw Emily and her heartbeat on an u/s- full circle moment.
* I'm reading a book called The Wonder Weeks right now, it's crazy accurate. It basically tells you what is happening with your baby developmentally and explains why all babies are more tearful, troublesome, demanding and clingy at the same ages. I give it two thumbs up.
* Emily is officially sleeping and napping in her crib full time and she is doing so great! We got the tucker sling so that the crib mattress can be propped and she doesn't slide down to the bottom.
* I'm beyond excited for my friend Danielle at Journey through IF, she will be having her baby girl on March 6th. I know she's nervous about having a c-section, so stop over and show her some love. I can't to meet her little miracle!
* A big thank you to Elphaba for creating the PAIL blogroll. What a great way to connect in this community! If you are pregnant or parenting after IF, go over and sign up!
* I'm looking for a good yoga DVD. Something easy to follow but a good toning workout. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!