photo BRIDGET1_zps4a2c6c95.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridgetabout_zpsd48ac624.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget3_zps70b84994.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget4_zpsaa2828b6.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget5_zps96b613e6.png

Friday, September 2, 2011

33 weeks

Holy crap, is it already September??  I'm not even sure where August went.  We have about 48 days (give or take) until we meet our little girl and I couldn't be happier!! 

Size of Baby: Depending which source you look at, baby girl is the size of a pineapple or a honeydew melon- wow. She weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark.

Sleep: Sleep is the same, some nights are better than others.  I usually only have to get up once during the night for the bathroom, but the rest of the night is spent trying to get comfortable.  I'm sure Steve and Sadie are ready to throw my body pillow out and take back their portion of the bed!


Movement: Still a lot of movement!  She is most active on my left side and up by my ribs.  I love trying to figure out what body parts are poking out- was that a foot, hand, elbow....? 

Symptoms: Nothing new in this department heart burn and swelling are the only symptoms I really have right now and they aren't that bad.  I've also had a couple of hot flashes lately.

Best moment of the week: Getting her room organized and working on our birth plan.

What I am looking forward to: Maternity pictures, finishing up child birth class, starting breast feeding class and of course meeting this little girl!

Weekly wisdom:  Our childbirth teacher told us one of the hardest things about pregnancy and birth is that no one can tell you how long you'll be pregnant or how long your labor will be....I think this is so true- especially for a type A planner like me!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, 33 weeks already! Time is flying by.....well at least it is for me. :)

    Sounds like you have plenty of things to keep you occupied until that sweet baby girl gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge planner too. Not knowing when my retrieval/transfer will be is hard enough, let alone when a baby will come! Hang in there, not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the planning aspect of labor and not being able to know for sure was a hard thing for me to swallow. Enjoy these last few weeks - I bet they will go fast with all the last minute things you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear things are still going well for you! You are almost done! I saw this new monitor the other day and thought of you. Have you seen it? Maybe one to consider.

    http://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-AC1100-Video-Movement-Monitor/dp/B004E9SWQ2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS SEPTEMBER......

    Oh and I don't think I will ever be giving up my body pillows...I haven't informed my husband of this though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the weekly wisdom!! so true about pregnancy and infertility!!!! hope you have an awesome weekend!!

    thanks for being my confidant in all of this- I was so happy I had someone to share it with and it made it even better that it was you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hardly wait! How excited must you two be?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, time flies! I'm glad you have everything set and ready, and that everything is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 33 weeks! I'm finding sleeping uncomfortable already so I can only imagine what it must be like at your stage.Hope the next 48 days go quickly and then you get to finally meet your girl! xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!