- Poor Emily was sick for over two weeks with a cold that wouldn't quit. Her nose was like a faucet. I took her to the Dr. last Friday and he gave her antibiotics for a sinus infection and she is finally starting to feel better.
- Her sleep has gotten better in the past couple of days. We have her crib mattress flat and she is out of her magic sleep suit but she still likes to be strapped in. I've been strapping her looser and looser so that we can eventually be done with it. She can turn herself to her side and she almost always ends up sideways in her crib. She's also been doing really well with two naps a day.
- Crawling and scooting are still a no go here. All she wants to do is stand!
- I've been trying to get out of the house with Emily more during the day. We started baby swim class this week and she loves it. I'm not sure what she likes more, being in the water, or watching the other kids play. Tuesday while we were playing in the water she just stuck her whole face in on purpose, pulled her head back up and started laughing and grinning. She is a little fish! Yesterday we went to a music class in a nearby town that she absolutely loved and today our PT had a group of SAHM's over to her house so I could meet some new people (she's the best). We had such a good time and Emily loves being around other babies, it's encouraging her to attempt crawling!
|I love the pool!|
- She is thankfully coming out of one of the "wonder weeks" and I am so happy to have my cheerful baby back. The past few weeks have been rough for her and us. She was crying a lot, needing to be held almost all day long, and if I left the room she would scream until I came back. I got the wonder weeks app on my phone and it's crazy how accurate it is for her.
- We had her three month helmet scan appointment and her head is just about perfect! They want us to keep her in the helmet for one more month because she isn't crawling yet. We have been taking it off after her morning nap when she's playing and putting it back on when she sleeps.
|getting my head scanned|