photo BRIDGET1_zps4a2c6c95.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridgetabout_zpsd48ac624.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget3_zps70b84994.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget4_zpsaa2828b6.png  photo bridget2_zpsda1fe92f.png  photo bridget5_zps96b613e6.png

Friday, June 1, 2012

Classy and Fabulous


I am so glad to be a part of this virtual shower for sweet E at ManyManyMoons.

E,
I was beyond happy when I read your post about being selected as adoptive parents.  And I had tears in my eyes when I saw the picture of you holding your precious baby girl.  Reading your blog over the past few months, I could just tell you would be a wonderful mother and I am thrilled that you are finally getting your opportunity!

I wish you and your new family of three all the best and I can't wait to see and hear all about precious baby A.

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life."
-Richard Bach

Congratulations E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!