Oh Emily, I feel like you have grown up so much in this past month!
What you've been up to:
- giving mom and dad hugs
- saying mama and 'talking' more- we think you say up and baba
- playing 'so big'
- you have started standing with help but you still don't want to crawl or scoot
- when I get you out of your crib and give you a hug you pat my back (I love this!)
- eating and there have been a few times you have grabbed food right off our plates
- your little piano; you always dance when you play with it
- watching the weather on the news, when you hear the music intro you stop whatever you're doing and turn to the TV, it's adorable!
- mirrors and kissing the baby in the mirror
- going on walks; you zone out and are so calm when you're outside
- bath time; it's by far your favorite time of the day
- knocking down blocks
- rattles and rainmakers
You are such a funny girl and you always have daddy and I laughing. We love you so much sweets!